Author Topic: Hour History  (Read 2753 times)

lundwall_paul

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
  • Karma: +0/-0
Hour History
« on: July 21, 2011, 03:47:16 AM »
hour history all readings are at 0.00 both yesterday and today both cost and KW read 0. I have not seen hour history for months. Over all the TED is very accurate/dependable. My electric bill is within a few dollars every time. Date and time are dead on. It's great just no hourly history.

I reset totals and up graded the firmware to:

Gateway Version 1.0.452
Daughterboard Version 1.0.48
Footprints Version 1.0.240
MTU Version 1.0.64

SherlockOhms

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Sherlock
Re: Hour History
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »
Can you provide more information about what your using to access Footprints.  Operating system,  name and version of your browser.

lundwall_paul

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hour History
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »
Windows 7 64 BIT and IE9.

I fixed the problem last night. I erased history and reset it to factory defaults. I will have to input history when the history editor becomes available.

Any idea when the editor for making changes to the FBK file will be available?

jaanton

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Hour History
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
I had strange corruption of my hourly history.  Just installed the TED and the first two days worked fine then my month kWh usage started going down!  The hourly graphs has many seemingly random hours with zero usage.  Exporting the history showed much corruption with many completely garbage dates and corrupted values.  Clearing the history fixed it.  My theory is that I tried to set a Tiered & TOU rate structure and part way through that I realized I could not express what I needed to in the forms so I cancelled that setup.  But, I believe the TED changed the structure of the hourly data in keeps but because I cancelled that setup it left the gateway in a confused state.  It was recording data in the flat rate structure, but accessing the data with the Tiered & TOU structure.  I could tell this because the export format changed after the reset.