Author Topic: TED Commander Advisor "Not Posting Alert"  (Read 1502 times)

Kevin

TED Commander Advisor "Not Posting Alert"
« on: December 01, 2018, 04:56:51 PM »
Anybody else getting "Not Posting Alert" warnings from TED Commander Advisor?

Local live view looks fine, and I see the TCP/80 network traffic from my Ted Pro Home to "commander.theenergydetective.com", and also the statistics (stats.htm) shows an incrementing count of successful uploads (result code 200).

ECC Version 1.0.676
Footprints Version 1.0.675

Where should I look next to resolve this?
Gateway Version 1.0.499, Daughterboard Version 1.0.0, Footprints Version 1.0.281, MTU Version 1.0.61

samendolaro

Re: TED Commander Advisor "Not Posting Alert"
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »
Yes,  I have been getting them the last few days.   I was just going to post something but glad someone else was having the same issues.  I assume they are having server issues . Hopefully one of the mods will post  whats going on.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:35:41 AM by samendolaro »

tlveik

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 07:37:55 PM »
I don't have anything set up in Advisor, but there certainly are a lot of gaps in the saved data over the last couple days.

samendolaro

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 09:14:44 AM »
I just went the first full day with no successful uploads to commander .
Glad I still have the ability to to look at the data locally. The main reason I went with TED over Sense

I sent an email to Tech support , hopefully they didn't leave for holiday yet..

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:27 PM »
We moved to a different database server for Commander and the migration has taken longer then it should but the SW engineer is working on finishing it up and the back filling of data will take a little time to complete so we don't have a set time for it to continue posting again yet but it should be within the next day or so.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and as soon as we have more info, I will let you guys know.

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
The Commander migration should be complete now and all posting should have resumed. If you are still having issues with posting please try restarting your computer in case there is a caching issue with your browser. Thank you for your patience.

samendolaro

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 09:53:54 AM »
Still down.  Last reported data for me was 12/3.   

Reset PC and even the ted units .

As you can see below. 100% failure rate

Activated   Act. Status   Attempts   Success   Result   Last Timestamp   Server   URI
   1                  0        5              0            403           1544453195 / 1544453195   commander.theenergydetective.com:80   /api/postDat

EDIT:  Here is a look several hours later

3rd Party Post                     
Activated   Act. Status   Attempts   Success   Result   Last Timestamp   Server   URI
   1                0              148       0             403             1544477434 / 1544477434   commander.theenergydetective.com:80   /api/postData
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 04:38:01 PM by samendolaro »

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 02:32:42 PM »
We spoke with the SW engineer and it looks like the server is still trying to play catch up and running into some hardware limitations with the extensive Commander database so hopefully it is resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and will let you know more when we find out.

If you have and questions or concerns please let us know by filling out a support ticket at http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket

tlveik

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2018, 12:37:22 PM »
It's looking a lot better now.  Even some of the past data that was missing has been filled in.  Looks good.

By the way, I like to look at line plots of watts using Minute data in Commander.  On the page where you select the date range, you can select either Energy or Demand.  Those two labels, Energy and Demand are swapped.  I have to select Energy to get line plots to plot watts.