Author Topic: SpyderData.xml support  (Read 2713 times)

laynevincent

SpyderData.xml support
« on: August 21, 2018, 10:03:42 AM »
Hi All,
I am new to the forum so please be kind.
I have been setting up TED to work with my implementation of RainMeter. I need information that SpyderData.xml can provide but I have no documentation for that file. Do you all know where I might find documentation for the available arguments(switches) for SpyderData.xml?

Thanks

P.S. I searched the forum for any reference to SpyderData.xml but found none. If I missed it please point me in the right direction.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: SpyderData.xml support
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM »
Hey and welcome to the forums!

If you haven't already, you may want to request the API documentation by submitting a support ticket via the link below as it may have some helpful information in regards to what you're looking for.

For troubleshooting or if you run into any questions please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.

laynevincent

Re: SpyderData.xml support
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 10:34:51 AM »
Thanks for the kind reply.
I have received the docs as supplied by David (very nice fellow). Unfortunately these docs do not include any information on the file in question.
Since posting this a few days ago, I have successfully guessed/interpreted the file well enough to get the data I need for RainMeter.

I now have all of my TED and Spyder data displaying on my Windows desktop. While I still plan to build histograms for each of the Spyders, for now just having the textual data will suffice.

Thanks,
Layne