The Energy Detective Forums
May 23, 2018, 09:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New TED Support forum launched!!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dashboard shows Present Voltage as 246/123V
bexc0

« on: January 16, 2018, 12:10:44 AM »

I recently had a TED Pro Home installed, and while it appears to be working correctly, the dashboard and other views shows the voltage as "246/123V". While most of the *house* has 120V circuits, I do have a car charger in the garage that runs off a 240V, 50A circuit. I also have solar generation using microinverters, so I'm not sure if either of those are throwing it off?

Is there a way I can inform it that my mains supply isn't 123V? Or is it just a display issue I'll have to live with?
pfletch101

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 11:43:34 AM »

It's not a bug, it's a feature! The MTU display in the top right square of the Live Dashboard page displays both the present voltage measured between the live breaker terminal that each MTU is connected to and Return, and (for the user's convenience) the (assumed, doubled) voltage that would be measured across the two live terminals of the dual supply. You presumably realize that 240V and 120V are (respectively) the nominal voltages measured across single and 'opposed' 2-phase supplies - The MTU displays are telling you what the real present voltages are.

Peter R. Fletcher
TED Pro Home - main MTUs monitoring utility and PV Solar feeds; 2 Spyders monitoring selected individual circuits
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: