Author Topic: TED Commander  (Read 1283 times)

Support7

• Administrator
TED Commander
« on: September 22, 2017, 01:12:43 PM »
Hey guys!

We're always looking for your feedback on TED Commander and how we can make it easier and more user friendly so if you have any suggestions you can reply to this post.

In case you haven't heard about TED Commander yet:

TED Commander is a cloud-based portal with a unique, calendar view that allows you to access your energy data from anywhere with internet access.

TED Commander enables enterprise-wide data collection, remote monitoring, graphing, trending, and data export. You have the ability to view multiple buildings, facilities, and electrical systems on one portal. Whether you are a solar integrator who wants to keep an eye on multiple solar installations, or a franchise owner with several hundred locations, TED Commander will allow you to view and store energy data from them all.

Calendar-view presents a visual of days and weeks. Click on a day to see detailed energy-use for that day. Extraordinary graphing and comparison features.

Commander Info: http://www.theenergydetective.com/commander

You can access TED Commander from the web at https://commander.theenergydetective.com or through the iOS and Android mobile apps available in the App stores.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions on the User Interface to make it more easy to use and intuitive by replying to this post.

We're mainly looking at the website now and adding, adjusting "Locations" and "Energy Plans" settings and trying to simplify those processes but all productive suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com

Ari

Re: TED Commander
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »
Can I post data from my TED 5000 to Ted Commander?

Since google discontinued their logging service, I don't know of any other way to see my usage data remotely.

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 08:40:11 AM »

TED Commander was designed for the TED Pro series so it's included with that model TED at no additional charge but since the setup and activation is a little different with the TED5000 there is a subscription fee associated with it but it does work and you will just need to contact sales in order to get started.

Sales: 800-959-5833 Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm

Brock Johnston

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:20:51 PM »
Hi,

Are there any plans to expand the Advisor alert capability to individual circuits on the Spyders?

Thanks,
Brock

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 03:39:23 PM »
Hey,

It is something that is being considered but has not been approved or put on the development schedule so I wouldn't be able to offer a timeline or a definitive answer as to when or if it will be added but there is a way to set advisor to alert you about individual Spyder circuits. If you set the Spyder circuit you wish to be alerted to as a new location than you can setup the alerts for advisor for that location. This way works fine if you only want to be alerted to one or a few circuits but it can be very redundant with locations and setup if wanting all spyder circuits or really more than just a few so we are considering adding the capability.

Example: Commander > Click 3 dashes next to Dashboard > Locations > Click "+" to add new location > At the bottom click the "+" next to MTU's and Spyder's and add just the Spyder circuit you want to set your alerts to. Then go to Advisor and setup the alerts based on the location.

Thank you for your input!