The Energy Detective Forums
December 14, 2017, 11:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New TED Support forum launched!!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unrealistically high demand readings
wiseoracle

« on: September 21, 2017, 10:02:21 AM »

My TED Pro is recording and unusually high demand reading for day.  I usually average between 5-9kw of demand, but this day the Ted recorded 1152921551.7 kw of demand. This happens about once every other month or so, and I cannot figure out why. Is there a way to locate and purge the incorrect reading?  It is screwing up my ability to predict my monthly residential charges.

Is there a way to see peak demand data by the day?  I would like to know the exact time this crazy reading was taken. 

Monty

Support7
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:56:29 AM »

Hey Monty,

Do you happen to know if the high readings are happening around any power outages or storms? You may want to check with support to update your firmware by submitting a support ticket. Unfortunately there is no way to purge individual readings from the history within the system but you can do an export into an excel spreadsheet and edit that how you would like by going to Footprints > Export. You can export minute, hour, day, and monthly data depending on which would suit your needs.

For troubleshooting or if you run into any questions please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.
Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com

tedteam

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 02:29:22 PM »

If you are posting to Commander - From the upper right corner settings on the Calendar page, you can select Demand from the list of options for what you display for each day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: