Author Topic: Commander System Error  (Read 1374 times)

Cliffman

Commander System Error
« on: May 06, 2017, 08:50:05 AM »
I’m getting the “Incorrect Password” message. Checked my personal logs and my password is correct. So I clicked on the “forgot your password” option and was sent a reset link via email. I did the reset with a new password and now I’m getting a “system Error, try again later” message. So what’s going on here?

lundwall_paul

Re: Commander System Error
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 07:16:14 PM »
I stopped using the Commander because of password problems. I also noted that the data was way off compared to Footprints.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Commander System Error
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 08:21:23 AM »
Hi Cliffman, typically the error that you mentioned can be resolved by clearing your browser cache, cookies, and history. I'm not sure what could have been the issue with the password but if it continues then please let support know by filling out a ticket via the link below.

lundwall_paul, Commander is simply a cloud based reporting of your Footprints readings so provided the initial setup was done correctly and there are no network issues then the readings should be the same. If you would like help in resolving the issue then please fill out a support ticket and we can try to narrow down what may be the issue.

If you run into any questions or anything please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.

Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com