Author Topic: Accuracy  (Read 1284 times)

Supersam

Accuracy
« on: January 26, 2017, 08:29:02 PM »
I am having accuracy issues. I have added solar mongering by main MTU will be showing a -1800 watts but the enphas system will be showing -2100 watt production and the backup panel will be back feeding -1550 watts. I the added a spider to try and find the mistake load. It is not showing. I was thinking it was the main 200A CT was only reading one leg. So I got the 400A CT but thy will not fit plug in the MTU. Help.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Accuracy
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 01:01:20 PM »
I believe this is currently being handled in the ticket system which would have been my first suggestion since you would have needed to get an adapter for the 400A CT's and a bit of troubleshooting may be needed to help narrow down the issue but let us know if not or if you get a resolution that may help others.

If you run into any questions or anything please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.

Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com