Author Topic: Ted Commander Reset  (Read 2023 times)

mrramsey

Ted Commander Reset
« on: June 23, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
Is there a way to reset Ted Commander. The Data seems to differ from what I actually have.
example footprints history shows -
Mon 06/20
57.5 kWh
$7.25

Projected
1200 kWh
$150

Commander shows
06/20
46.1 kWh
$5.65

Projected kWh
4616.2 kWh
Projected Bill
$553.94

I am not sure whats going on????

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Ted Commander Reset
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 09:42:35 AM »
If you made any changes to your Footprints settings after activating Commander then those may not be reflected on Commander so after you have confirmed you have your Footprints System settings and Utility settings correct then there is a way to reupload them but it depends on your model system and a few other details that would be more effectively handled through our ticket system so please go to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or needed.

Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com

lundwall_paul

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 08:57:55 AM »
I have the same problem the Commander does not match Footprints. If I understand this correctly when we change Footprints we need to request a support ticket? I have changed Footprints many times Mainly because the browser dumps the settings. Other times are rate changes. Lucky us in NH we had two rate hikes this summer.

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 08:34:40 AM »
The only time Commander pulls the system settings and utility settings is upon initial activation so if you make any changes to Footprints settings after activation then they will not be applied unless you make the same changes within Commander so no you would not need to put in a support ticket each time but you would have to change those settings in both for them to apply to both.

Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com