Author Topic: TED Pro graph bug  (Read 1869 times)

BSartist

TED Pro graph bug
« on: May 02, 2016, 09:52:21 AM »
I've been living with this since the beginning but I have to ask because it's becoming more inconvenient over time.

Whenever I enter the graph tab most or all of my spider graphs are not there. I have to get them back by unchecking one and then the rest pop up. Then I recheck and that one pops up. It doesn't matter what I uncheck/check. I can even do the MTU and the rest of the graphs show up.

I do NOT have it on Second Live View (which I know does not show Spyder info). I see this on both desktop and iPhone browsers. Pretty sure I tried IE as well.

This is particularly troublesome on an iPhone where those little check boxes are impossibly small to hit without bringing up the color pallette. I have to add a zoom in and zoom out to these steps.

mrramsey

Re: TED Pro graph bug
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:11:32 AM »
I have noticed this as well. I have lso noticed that when I switched to another pc I don't have any spyder information in the graphs section at all yet it displays everywhere else.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: TED Pro graph bug
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 01:42:47 PM »
To troubleshoot this issue please go to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested.

Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com