Author Topic: Wireless Display  (Read 2244 times)

lundwall_paul

Wireless Display
« on: November 30, 2015, 06:31:02 PM »
My wireless displays both flash in brightness just a random flash not set time period. I have changed system settings nothing seems to help. Also neither display scrolls (since day one) I have enabled scroll disabled scroll changed what I want it to scroll but can't get them to scroll. I have readings on the wireless display that match and keep up with real time. My footprint readings just about match my electric usage. With in a few bucks. System works great. I just do not understand what is going on with the displays.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Wireless Display
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:51:19 PM »
Hello lundwall_paul,

It sounds like the wireless display power plug is faulty. You can buy a replacement from our website. http://www.theenergydetective.com/ted5000storea/display-power-plug.html

lundwall_paul

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 10:07:34 AM »
You nailed it. I had a spare adapter from an unused dis[play. Everything is fine now. Thanks.

EltonHerz

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 01:23:16 PM »
I am interesting in your wireless display, what is the size of the display?
What are the other specifications of it?
How i can use it and what is its wireless range?

lundwall_paul

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 08:50:32 PM »
Update it wasn't too long after I posted that the display started flashing again after changing the AC adaptor. I had it plugged into an outlet that also built in USB ports. I discovered that the display flashed when I was charging my iPad. I plugged it into a normal outlet all seems fine. I assume that the two frequencies from the switching supplies (USB outlet and TED power adapter) were causing interference with the adapter.