Author Topic: New to TED Pro ? about Stats Page  (Read 3666 times)

Perpendicular

New to TED Pro ? about Stats Page
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »
Just installed the TED Pro and I am learning what everything means and how to use it best.
I was looking at the STATS page and saw that MTU1 is showing a neg number for "last value (0.0001WH)" on MTU2 it shows a positive value. Is the MTU1 supposed to be a negative value? Also the last MTU ID is showing all zeros. Is that normal?

I have attached an image of my stats page.

RussellH

Re: New to TED Pro ? about Stats Page
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 09:36:02 PM »
Is the MTU1 supposed to be a negative value?
It depends on what's going on and what you've set that MTU to do.  If you need to measure the direction of the power flow (such as if you have solar), then it might be an issue.  Otherwise, the software will fix it for you.

Also the last MTU ID is showing all zeros. Is that normal?
I assume you only have two MTUs, so having the last two zero is normal.

Perpendicular

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 05:28:03 AM »
MTU1 is set for NET and MTU2 is set for Stand Alone. I should have stated that earlier :). Also I have ECC Version 1.0.667 and Footprints Version 1.0.668

The MTU ID question was about the 000000 ID at the bottom of the stats page. It is next to Date and Uptime.

Thanks!

RussellH

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 09:01:03 PM »

cschmelz

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
I mean what is the use of this? Is it an energy saving product or something else?

Laura you have posted questions like this several times on the forum.  Have you gone to the TED website and read about the product first?