Author Topic: Weather Information  (Read 2967 times)

lorick

• Lorick Weather Live
Weather Information
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:13:34 PM »
The weather info on my webpage never updates unless I restart the program.  Also the sunrise and sunset are way off.  Any chance this block could be replaced with some useful information?
Rick Jungerberg
Eau Claire, WI, USA

TED Pro Home with 2 Spyders

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Weather Information
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 10:29:58 PM »
Hello lorick,

Thank you for your feedback. Do have a suggestion on what information would be useful to display there instead?

It sounds as if you are looking at at a cached image. I am assuming you mean closing your browser and then reopening it when you state, "The weather info on my webpage never updates unless I restart the program." Is this correct? Or do you mean you are soft resetting the ECC?

Best Regards,

TED Forum Support

lorick

• Lorick Weather Live
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 10:47:20 PM »
Refreshing the browser did not change the temp.  Resetting the TED Pro did change the temp.  Tried it in both IE and chrome with the same results.  My sunrise shows 148 am and my sunset shows 1050am.  Not sure on what other info to put on the page but the weather info being incorrect is of no use.
Rick Jungerberg
Eau Claire, WI, USA

pfletch101

• My home page
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 07:08:03 PM »
FWIW, my weather information also only updates if I reset my 'gateway'. This has been the case since I installed my Pro system.
Peter R. Fletcher
TED Pro Home - main MTUs monitoring utility and PV Solar feeds; 2 Spyders monitoring selected individual circuits

lorick

• Lorick Weather Live
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »
I finally just turned mine off.  Would be nice to have something else in its place but can not think of what.
Rick Jungerberg
Eau Claire, WI, USA

richman105

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 09:40:21 AM »
I just installed and noticed the same thing. My weather section is off and very annoying. sunrise and sunset are completely wrong.  I do like that type of information but only if it is accurate and updating properly.

lundwall_paul

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 01:31:55 AM »
I never paid much attention to the weather data. My temp looks fine but the sunrise and set are way off.
I am reading:
Sunrise:
9:56 AM
Sunset:
7:14 PM

My zip is 03055 real sunrise for today was 6:56 and sunset 4:13 Looks that they are both off by three hours.
My time zone is correct in the settings.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 01:33:30 AM by lundwall_paul »

jfpetesn

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 04:16:29 AM »
I have an idea for the weather box area.  Bring back the high/low voltage data for the day, week or month.  That would be very useful!