Author Topic: Not getting all data  (Read 1902 times)

bbel121

Not getting all data
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:13:16 AM »
Hi,

I have been messing with the TED Pro all day and I cannot get any Present reading from two of the Spyder attached devices.  The lines are for one my HVAC systems (the other one works) and my water heater.  At first, I thought that it was due to my water heater maybe not being on at the moment.  But I knew my HVAC system was running so it should show something.  So I swapped the two.  Same thing.  Now I kind of doubt that I have two bad Spyder leads. 

Then as the day has progressed, I get Today readings for them, but never any Present readings.

I have read reviews on the system that it is quirky.  But I was hoping the new version was better.

I guess I can try swapping a third set, but I am getting sort of frustrated and really doubt both Spyders are bad.

Any idea before I go into the panel for the 6th or 7th time?

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Not getting all data
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 05:22:46 PM »
Hello bbel121,

I suggest submitting a support ticket to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket as it's easier for us to track, and send and receive attachments.

Please make sure you put as much detail as you can in the initial ticket in order to help us have the best picture of the issue and possible solutions.

Best Regards,

TED Forum Support