Author Topic: No history  (Read 3647 times)

ifermon

No history
« on: March 16, 2014, 03:58:59 PM »
Hello-

The dashboard and real-time data is working, but there is no history data. How to I enable the collection of history data?

pfletch101

• My home page
Re: No history
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:15:18 PM »
This may be obvious, but it takes time to accumulate history data! The first entry in the Hour History table won't appear until shortly after the beginning of the next hour (after installation and setup), and I think it may have taken my system a couple of hours, the first entry in the Day History table won't appear until the next day, and the first entry in the Month History table won't appear until you pass your "meter reading date". If you have been going for a couple of days or more and are still seeing all zeroes, there is a problem, and if time and date are shown correctly on the dashboard you should probably submit a ticket and/or contact RTI.
Peter R. Fletcher
TED Pro Home - main MTUs monitoring utility and PV Solar feeds; 2 Spyders monitoring selected individual circuits

ifermon

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:08:21 PM »
Thanks pfletch.

There are actually entries in the history page, but they are all from 2012. I've had the system up for about 1 day, and still nothing.

Date is set correctly in the system settings.

The this year last year stuff is from 2012/2011.

The monthly figures are form Dec 2012, as are the hourly figures.

Everything is 0.

ifermon

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:14:49 PM »
One more follow-up.

Tried erasing history and resetting to zero, no help there.

However, I can export history, and it all seems to be there. Just does not show up on any of the graphs (dashboard, history tab, or graphing tab).

Am I doing something wrong?

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 05:24:02 PM »
Hello ifermon,

Make sure you are not viewing a cached image. Which system do you have? You may want to submit a support ticket at www.theenergydetective.com/new-ticket.

Best Regards,

TED Forum Support

lundwall_paul

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 05:13:23 AM »
Can the history be edited and reload into the TED Pro? Like missed or erroneous changed? 

pfletch101

• My home page
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 07:12:42 PM »
No. There has been discussion of this for the TED5000, but it never happened. It would actually be quite difficult to implement without potentially 'disconnecting' the various time period 'levels' of history from each other, which would (IMHO) have all sorts of undesirable consequences.
Peter R. Fletcher
TED Pro Home - main MTUs monitoring utility and PV Solar feeds; 2 Spyders monitoring selected individual circuits