Author Topic: TED AggreData Beta  (Read 25315 times)

brucenolan

Re: TED AggreData Beta
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 03:51:59 AM »
any thoughts on mtu2 reading negative?

TedDev

• TED Software Developent
  • Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
The original release of AggreData didn't correct for users who had their CT's flipped in a panel (where as the 5K firmware does). We have a couple of fixes we have rolled out over the past few weeks to address that (the latest had to do w/ fixing that value for cost).

iamnogeek

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »
How can I add a second Gateway to aggredata? I have 2Gateways and 8 mtus in one building.
Aggredata works fine so far on Gateway A, 4 mtus.

stefanoaz

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 10:54:51 PM »
I activated my account successfully on the aggredata site and activated posting successfully in the gateway, but I'm not seeing any groups in the "energy" display on the site. The aggredata site also does not allow me to manually edit settings for gateway and MTU (possibly because it shows no groups available). I've tried different browsers for both Mac and Windows OS, with javascript and java enabled.

SemperFi

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 05:41:10 AM »
Hey TedDev, has there been any progress in deleting existing Gateway ID's that us users can't actually delete? I'm still waiting on mine to be deleted so that I can resume uploading to Aggredata. As it stands right now, I still get the same Error Retrieving info from 3rd party site, etc. etc...

Thanks!

ssuurrss

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 06:07:18 PM »
I have a different problem.  I had my TED activated, and since the it froze up on me, I had to do a factory reset.  Its been a while since I did that.  No I want to reactivate energy posting, but I get an error message saying I can't activate.  I went to my aggredata account and deleted the MTU's, but for some reason, I can't delete my gateway.  I presume I can't re activate because the same gateway allready exists on the profile.  What do I do to reactivate?