Author Topic: Windows stopped seeing Footprints page  (Read 2250 times)

JohnGalt48

Windows stopped seeing Footprints page
« on: April 15, 2017, 08:46:40 PM »
The last week, my Footprints page hasn't loaded at all on my Windows 10 laptop.  It loads fine on my iPad as always.  I've manually entered again the ip address on both Chrome and Edge, and it just sits there.  I downloaded the utility which finds the TED just fine and shows the ip address that it's always had and I re-entered into both browsers to no avail.
Any ideas on this?

tlveik

Re: Windows stopped seeing Footprints page
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:03:04 PM »
I'm having issues too the last week or so.  I wonder if it's the same problem.  Windows 10 also.  I don't have an IPad, I could try using my phone I guess the next time it happens.

Tom

tlveik

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »
Happened again last night to me.  I'm loosing communication with the gateway about every night now, about 1:30 in the morning.  So based on John's post I tried accessing it with my phone and that didn't work either.

I know the gateway is still working because it continues to log data.  If I reboot the gateway then I can communicate with it again and retrieve the logged data.

Tom

JohnGalt48

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 07:47:16 PM »
Just checked mine tonight.  Loads fine on my Android phone and iPad, and now partially loads the page on Windows 10 and just stops there...basically just the text from the Footprints homepage and none of the graphic elements.