Author Topic: Live dashboard  (Read 3246 times)

wayneww

Live dashboard
« on: January 25, 2017, 10:48:39 PM »
I had a TED 5000 for 5 years and my gateway went out. Installed new Ted 5000 and new gateway and mtu appear to be communicating, but can not get readout on live dashboard. Checked everything and can not get read out. Help! Also is the  green led on the front of the gateway suppose glow green constantly or blink?

Support7

• Administrator
Re: Live dashboard
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 10:52:49 AM »
Have you checked your stats page? (Footprints > Help > TED5000 Statistics Page) Are you getting any values there? Please post a screenshot with your reply.

If you run into any questions or anything please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.
Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com

wayneww

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
No I have not. this is a screen shot of of stats.

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »
Thanks for providing the screenshot. It does look like you have communication but the fact that it's not showing voltage is a bit odd and would need more in depth troubleshooting so it would be best for you to submit a support ticket through the above mentioned link so we can try to narrow down the issue a bit more and track the issue more efficiently.

TED Support

wayneww

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 03:11:08 PM »
Even though this is a new TED5000, I did not purchase from TED or one of your distributors. Can I still do a ticket?

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »
Absolutely. The support system is for any and all TED users regardless of purchase although some models are no longer supported we do still try to help when able.

TED Support