Author Topic: No History, graphing, well most everything isn't working  (Read 2984 times)

mikesjunk

No History, graphing, well most everything isn't working
« on: January 10, 2017, 08:06:40 PM »
Ok so the only thing in the footprints that is working is the live KWh and voltage.  Nothing else is working. 

Based on reading some other posts:
I cleared the cache
I Reset total to zero
I've rebooted the 5000
I've reinstalled the latest level of footprints and firmware.

So what next.  I've seen some posts on batteries but they seem to be for a display which I don't have.

Support7

• Administrator
Re: No History, graphing, well most everything isn't working
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:59:05 AM »
There is some information and troubleshooting needed to determine the issue so this would be best handled through our support ticket system so I will provide the link below.

If you run into any questions or anything please let us know by going to http://www.theenergydetective.com/ticket and fill in the requested information to submit a support ticket so we can work to resolve any issues that may arise ASAP and make sure we provide the right firmware for any updates requested or required.
Have a wonderful day!

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com

dippolds

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:38:42 PM »
I have this same problem.   Realtime info is coming in but there is no history and the time/date is back to Jan-2000
- attached screenshots
I believe I am on the latest firmware.

Thanks

kcarlberg@cisco.com

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 04:17:31 PM »
I have the same issue ..... I got the date to come back by  unchecking the auto time update and then going bak in and turning auto time update back on.    BUT I am not getting the history data being displayed.   Real time is being displayed but no history

Support7

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 10:15:00 AM »
dippolds, Since your Uptime on the stats page doesn't appear to be counting up then you may have component failure so it would be best for you to submit a support ticket via the above mentioned link for troubleshooting.

kcarlberg, if your date/time was off then it it will throw off the history reporting so since you've gotten that corrected then you will want to do a Reset Totals to Zero under Footprints > Advanced and it should restore the history being recorded correctly.

TED Support
www.theenergydetective.com
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:19:37 AM by Support7 »