Author Topic: Updates?  (Read 2657 times)

richman105

Updates?
« on: February 20, 2015, 10:32:44 PM »
Do you guys plan on updating the interface/firmware ? any news you can provide on what is upcoming in the software or any news? I love the TED product but am looking forward to new updates in the software/display/dashboard as described in many of the forum posts/requests. Also in the dashboard there should be a way to update or check for updates so one knows when there is in fact an update.  Looking forward to any information you guys can provide.
Rob

Support 4

Re: Updates?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 01:46:32 AM »
We do! We will be fixing a few minor bugs ( The weather and sunrise/sunset is just one example) as well as a few UI changes to prepare for our future release of Ted Commander.  Ted Commander is currently in Alpha testing now. It will be a cloud service for the TED PRO  systems. You will have the ability to view any of your Ted Pro systems as long as they are connected to the internet and can post to the Commander server.  I can't give much more information due to the fact that we are only in Alpha.

richman105

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:46:36 PM »
ok great.
If available, I would be willing to be a beta tester once 'beta' hits. I have beta tested for many other companies and am a tech guy. Either way, very interested for the new releases.

Perpendicular

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 09:09:38 PM »
Is Ted Commander up and running for everyone yet or is it still in beta?